Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's the end of the Year!



I can't believe that we've come this far, it's been a whole school year and it only felt as if a month had passed. I still remember the first days we spent in Nelson's class, playing all these games to get everyone acquainted. I remember posting my first blog in this class. It's amazing how fast we reached the end of the year. Now I'm going to be a senior next year, one more level until I step off into the real world. One year until I start college and find out what I'm really going to be and if I'm going to make it. All my friends that I've made and all the memories we had shared, this is the last year that we can make memories. It's been a short time thinking about everything you've done in school. I still remember freshmen year, my friend and I walking around campus at lunch because we didn't know anyone. It's wierd how we came from that to now, it makes me wonder how I'm going to reminisce when I get out of college. I guess theres no telling the exact future, but you can always remember the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment