Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Music is Magic



Music is something that everyone knows about. You will never come across someone who hasn't listened to anysong in their life. Music can brighten up your day, it can help comfort you through bad times, or it can just help you have fun. Music has a wide variety, from a soft flow of a slow jam, to a crazy beat from a hip hop song, to a gut wrenching guitar solo from a rock band. Music is for everyone, no matter what type of mood they're in. Back then music was an art of storytelling, although some songs still achieve this, other songs are there for other reasons. If you are sad you could put a slow song on, or if you're mad then you could put on a rock song. Anything along those lines, there will always be a song that matches your situation. Personally, I like listening to mostly every kind of music except country, for some reason I can't get into it. But when I get into a fight with my girl I put on Mad by ne-yo. Or when I'm ready to fight or workout I put on any lil jon song. If I feel like rockin out then I put on some Red Hot Chili Peppers or Papa Roach. If I feel nostalgic then I put on some Warren G or 2pac or B.I.G. Music is a magical thing, it can help you through the day and make your day even better, help you get through a loss, bring joy through an occasion, or just relax you, music is really a magical thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment