Thursday, January 8, 2009

Passion For Games


I love video games, they are a huge part of my life. It all started since i could remember, around the age of three or four, i was playing super mario world with my siblings. Right then and there, I knew i wanted to create my own video games. Whatever mood I am in, wherever I am, I always think about the great games that I have played and the games that i want to play. My passion for games is so strong that if anything happened than I could always fall back on them. You know how when people have a bad day and they sit down and eat a tub of ice cream, well thats what happens with me and video games, they are my comfort. When I go to college, I am trying to major

in video games. First, I'll start off small and become a game tester, get some ideas from these new games coming out, then try to create a game and present it to a game company, probably EA Games or Namco Bandai. Video games have always been there for me, and I will always be there to play video games, until it is my game over.















No comments:

Post a Comment